Here at Tiger Building Services, we are loft conversion and house extension specialists, working in Ewell, Stoneleigh and throughout Surrey. A top quality roof conversion or home extension can make an invaluable addition to any home and you can avoid the cost and stress of moving home, whilst also gaining more space. Space is an increasingly pressing issue for many families and whether you need an extra room for a growing family, a new bathroom, office or playroom, we will create a space to match your lifestyle – the possibilities are endless! Our tailor-made building solutions will cater for all needs, budgets and we can handle even the most complex jobs.
- A family-run company: We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, where we take time to get to know you and understand your individual needs
- Trusted: We have built an outstanding reputation, based on the quality of our work and dealing with a small team means minimal disruption to you
- Local to you: Based in Cheam, we work throughout the local areas, including completing loft conversions in Raynes Park
- A range of services: We complete all manner of loft conversions, attic conversions, house extensions, double storey extensions, bungalow conversions, rear and back extensions, single story extensions and more
- A complete building solution: We will complete all, jobs from start to finish, including a design service at the beginning, right through to building services, such as bathroom fitting, painting and decorating, plumbing and carpentry once the build is complete
- Free quotes: We can provide free, fully-itemised quotations at any time
- Experienced craftsmen: All work is undertaken by experienced craftsmen, all of whom are directly employed by us
- Comprehensive guarantees: All work is guaranteed for five years for your pace of mind
- Accredited: We are members of the Federation of Master Builders, so our work meets the highest standards
We will work alongside you to help you see the possibilities an extension or conversion could bring. Please call us now on 07840 790 206.
Loft rooms and attic conversions in Stoneleigh
For many people lofts are often neglected spaces, used for storing old boxes and as a general dumping ground for unused items. Of all the options open to homeowners wishing to add more space to their properties, a loft conversion is by far the quickest, easiest and least expensive. We can provide you with the finest roof conversion solutions according to your requirements at very reasonable prices.
We will work with you from start to finish, from design through to completion. We can draw up architectural plans, offer helpful advice and will always ensure your needs are met.
Here are some common loft conversions:
- Dormer: This type of conversion can be built on various styles of homes. It is an extension to the existing roof to create additional floor and headspace.
- Hip to gable conversion: This involves quite big changes to the roof and is often used where there is not enough existing internal room for a loft conversion. A gable wall is built and a new section of roof is added to fill the gap.
- Gable to gable: Common in terraced houses, this is where the gable walls are built up and the roof at the back rebuilt to increase the pitch.
- Rooflight or Velux conversion: This is where a new room is formed within the existing loft space, meaning the actual profile of the roof is not altered.
We can also combine home extensions with loft conversions, which is an ideal way of adding even more space in your property.
Fulfil your Ewell home’s potential with a house extension
Whether you are looking to dramatically change the floorplan of your home with a double storey extension or you wish to add a single room, we will work with you to help your ideas come to life. Our expert team have the skill, knowledge and creativity to deliver a job that you will love.
We can help with:
- Advice: We will help you see the possibilities and potential of your home, so you can maximise your investment.
- Planning: We will draw up detailed plans so you can visualise your new space and we will also help you obtain any necessary permissions for the work to take place.
- Project management: We will complete the building work and will always keep disruption to a minimum to ensure your normal life is disturbed as little as possible during the build.
- Full service: We have carpenters, plumbers and electricians within our business to take of everything.