Are you longing for more space but don’t want to move? Perhaps you would love to add an extra bedroom, playroom or office space to your home? Tiger Building Services is one of the premier building companies, specialising in loft conversions, house extension builders and bungalow conversions in Kingston, Norbiton and the nearby areas.
We are a family-run company and have a wealth of experience in designing and constructing quality conversions and refurbishments.
Our business has been built on a reputation for providing high quality customer service and exceptional workmanship and much of our business comes from word-of-mouth recommendations.
We offer the following:
- Competitive prices: We strive to assure our customers of real value for money and will work with your budget. All our quotes are in full with a breakdown of all the costs involved, so there are never any hidden costs or nasty surprises down the line!
- All work guaranteed: Our work comes guaranteed for five years for your complete peace of mind.
- A comprehensive start-to-finish service: Our team offer a full design service, as well as installations.
- A quality finish: Our success is down to our keen eye for detail and commitment to finishing every conversion or extension to the absolute highest standards.
- Local experience and unrivalled expertise: We are the local experts in loft conversions and attic conversions. We have many years of experience dealing with the local planning authorities.
- Professional and reliable team: Our team of builders are friendly, professional and courteous and will always treat your home with respect and clear up after themselves.
- Efficient: We have worked on hundreds of projects, so work efficiently and most loft conversions only take between six to eight weeks from start to completion, depending on the extent of the work involved.
To speak to one of our team, call us know on 07840 790 206.
Loft Conversion Design – Make the Most out of Your Loft Space
If you choose to work with us from the initial design stages, our architects will work closely with you to draw up a set of plans for your homes which meet your individual needs.
There are many different types of loft conversion to consider before you set out and make a final decision. This can be very stressful, so we’ve provided a simplified explanation of some potential options below. This information will help make your decision a little easier.
Roofing in Kingston
Plumbing and Heating
Painting & Decorating
Bathroom Fitting Kingston
Loft conversion designs for all spaces!
We work with our clients from the initial design stage, so they can make the most out of the space they have available to create a space that best suits their needs.
Here are some of the most popular choices:
- Dormer conversions: A dormer loft conversion is a structural extension, which projects vertically from the plane of the sloping roof. These are mainly required within smaller lofts, where extra headroom is needed to turn the room into a more usable space and add natural light. Dormers are normally added to the rear but subject to planning permission, they can be added to the side or the front of your property.
- Hip to Gable conversion: Many properties have a regular ‘hipped’ roof with a sloping side. This can mean that loft space is limited. This type of loft conversion extends the property on the sloping side, effectively replacing the sloping roof with a gable wall at the end to the same height as the ridge, creating a bigger and more usable space.
- Gable to Gable conversion: This includes a new box extension that spans the space between each gable end, giving increased pitch. This forms a large area with full headroom.
Other house extension and bungalow conversion services
We know that finding a building company who you can rely on can be stressful! Let Tiger Building Services take the stress and hassle away from you. We can make the process as simple and straightforward as possible and will work with you from the very start, creating architectural plans and assisting with obtaining planning permission if you need it.
Our other house extension services include:
- Side extensions
- Single storey extensions
- Bungalow conversions
- Rear and back extensions
- Double storey extensions
However complex the job, we will have building solutions to turn your home refurbishment dreams into reality!
We have public liability insurance and all of our work comes completely guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Call now for a free no-obligation quote for your roof conversion, house extension or other home improvement project in Norbiton
We are always happy to offer a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate for any work. To speak to the team, please call us now on 07840 790 206 or 020 8001 4868. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com or fill in an online form and we will give you a call back!