Whether you are planning a full design and build to create a brand new home, you are thinking about renovating or refurbishing an older property, or you simply need advice about the different types of house extensions and what might work best for you, please call our property specialists. Working throughout Oxshott, Fetcham, Bookham and the surrounding areas of Surrey, Tiger Building Services provide a wide range of building services which will help you achieve your dream property.
We strive to offer all our customers the highest quality of work, leaving you completely satisfied with every project. We have been the first choice for many customers in your local area, due to our trustworthy and excellent service.
Our comprehensive range of building services includes:
- Property renovations: If you are considering undertaking renovation, alteration or refurbishment work on your property, look no further than Tiger Building Services. We will be pleased to help with your project, no matter how large or small; from bathroom and kitchen fittings, through to complete renovation projects, we have a full range of skills to satisfy your requirements.
- Extensions: If you love where you live but you simply need more room, a house extension is a great alternative to moving home and is a cost-effective way of adding more space. Whether you need a side or rear extension for a new kitchen or living area, a double storey extension to add more living space and an extra bedroom or any other extension, our team are perfectly suited to do the job. We can handle the whole project, including carpentry, plastering, electrical, heating, plumbing and decorating.
- Loft conversions: When it comes to loft conversions in Oxshott, our team can offer you a whole new floor of living space. We have completed countless jobs in the local, including rooflight or Velux conversions, hip to gable conversions and dormer loft conversions. Many conversions can be done without planning permission but if you do need planning permission, we can liaise with your local authority on your behalf.
- Bathroom and kitchen installations: Tiger Building Services are your one-stop-shop for all your building and property renovation needs, including bathroom and kitchen installations and fittings. Read our blog on: Top tips for designing a new kitchen.
- New builds and bespoke homes: Can’t find your dream home anywhere? There is one way to fix that – build your home yourself! We have the right expertise to guide you through the whole process, from planning through to completion and we are always happy to organise a free consultation to discuss your vision and needs.
For more details about any of our services, please call the team today on 020 8001 4868.
House extensions in Oxshott, Fetcham and Bookham by our property development team
Have you outgrown your home but you don’t want to move? A house extension is one of the best ways of adding space to an existing property, allowing you to create your dream kitchen, another bedroom or a home office for you and your family to enjoy. We are experienced in the design of loft conversions, extensions, both small and large and can help you through the planning stages with local authorities. We can supply you with a comprehensive quote for all the work required to give you space in your property.
We have a team of professionally-trained tradesmen, including electricians, plasterers and joiners, so we can complete your building project from start to finish.
Bespoke house builders for new builds and homebuilding in Fetcham, Bookham & Oxshott
Our bespoke design and build service is designed to meet all your requirements and give you your dream property. All developments are designed and built to the highest standards. We are members of the Federation of Master Builders and our team are City and Guilds-qualified, so you can be guaranteed of an excellent service.
For property renovations, extensions and property refurbishments in Bookham, Fetcham & Oxshott, please call our house builders
If you are interested in our building services and require a quote, please do get in touch. We can be reached on 07840 790 206 or 020 8001 4868, via email at email@example.com or complete an online form and we will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you.